When an AirTech Energy technician performs a preventative care and tune-up visit, you can expect the following
- Fire-up heater, let it run so it goes through inducer motor. Check for gas leaks.
- Add clean-out for drain line if not installed.
- Inspect flue pipe to ensure no contact with combustibles.
- Inspect return air for blockage, proper sealing and proper sizing for system.
- Clear drain line.
- Check and record blower motor amp draw
- Inspect suction line insulation and location of TXV
- Check indoor unit for proper wiring.
- Inspect filter.
- Check and record temperature split.
- Check condenser coil for dirty or impacted condition.
- Inspect suction line insulation.
- Check for frayed wiring and secure connections.
- Check and record refrigerant charge using clamp-on thermometer utilizing both sub-cooling a super-heat to determine proper charge. (recommend Fluke clamp-on)
- Check and record amp draw on motor and compressor.
Benefits of a Preventative Maintenance Agreement
- Peace of Mind: Automatic, periodic inspection, lubricating, adjusting, safety testing and cleaning of your heating and cooling system keeps it running at peak, trouble-free efficiency. Potential problems are spotted before they cause trouble. Completed checklist provided after each inspection call.
- Competent Experts at Your Service: A competent, trained, dependable staff of experts look after and worry about your equipment and it’s performance. We “worry” so you don’t! We work with you to schedule your service calls when convenient.
- Preferred Treatment: A service agreement increases system reliability, but should you need emergency service, the service agreement entitles you to preferential treatment.
- Price Protection: Your agreement price can not be raised during the effective dates.
- Lower Utility Costs: The results of a study conducted by Louisiana State University, shows how a service maintenance program can save a significant amount on your monthly cooling bill. Heating systems will benefit as well.
- Service You Can Trust: Our skilled experts know their business, and your equipment. Rely on them and our reputation to give you fast, dependable and fair service.
- Parts Discount: Ten percent discount on repair parts.